Monday 5 December 2011

WoW Adverts

Posted by The Control Room on 13:56

You know what, I posted this on Saturday. However, I went to check everything out today and what did I find? This was a draft. I was pretty irritated. So, I figured I should hit the publish button after writing this little note explaining why this post is so darn late.

Valhalla

Hey there, everyone. A little post today - something light and refreshing for you all. The new Chuck Norris World of Warcraft advert was released not long ago, and so I thought it might be fun to stick up a load of WoW ads that contain famous people such as Ozzy Osbourne and Mr. T. Sit back, relax and enjoy these thirty second ads. Happy viewing, guys!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site