Tuesday 13 December 2011

Temple Run??

Posted by The Control Room on 16:13

Hi guys.

So I’ve been really busy lately as my English teacher was sent to hospital so I had to write an essay that wasn’t due until January and was very complex, it needed to be in this week. So it’s been crazy and Valhalla has been doing a lot of work, big thanks to him, in return I promised I’d write tonight’s post alone but as usual little Titus has somehow managed to get Valhalla involved again. Praise to Mighty Valhalla.

Next week we have a Christmas special planned for you (this is honestly exciting me despite the fact that I’m a total Scrooge when it comes to Christmas).

We also have the December competition which I hope all of you are looking forward to (us not so much, it costs money).

What would you originals say if we brought back follower Saturday after Christmas? I think it’s a great idea seeing as there is more of you now so we are more likely to get a suggestion (which we didn’t get many of last time, I think it was about 2).

On a note of complete randomness, I found a game for iPhone, iPad and iTouch users which totally sucks but is also totally awesome in the most qwfully addictive way. So if you are looking for a game to entertain you while your bosses back is turned at work or under the desk where your teacher cant see then I suggest ‘Temple Run’ or the likes, as this game has had me playing it endlessly since last Friday, any spare minute, and I mean ANY, I have automatically begun to play it. There is a small clique, me and two of my peers who literally cannot put the game down, although I suck and have to get them to reach my objectives for me. The graphics are standard for a game like this and it’s somewhat unimaginative but it gets 10 out of 10 for addictiveness. If I find any game more addictive I will make sure to let you know. Although I don't think that the wallpapers you can unlock are what every 18 year old wants this Christmas.


Sorry tonight’s post is so short, I’m really short on time and despite Valhalla’s attempts to help I think he fell asleep again, he’s not well, I don’t blame him, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him that sick, although it also means that I don’t get the Boltgun Metal paint I needed to borrow to paint my Orcs.

1 comments:

Temple Run, eh? It actually sounds lke quite a lot of fun! I reckon I'll have to try this out on my phone...I'll install it now. Thanks for that, Titus! :)

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site