Wednesday 2 November 2011

Breaking News In The Gaming World!

Posted by The Control Room on 10:59

Here's a mini update for you guys. Thanks to a tip I received from a very good and awesome source, it has come to my attention that the trailer for Grand Theft Auto V has been released today. You want to watch it? Take a look below, it's right there. I found this trailer on Gamespot, so I am in no way taking credit for the release of this video. Please enjoy it anyway!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJBaWILMzYU&feature=player_embedded

I'm sorry I couldn't directly insert the video, the insert video option for Blogger didn't show this video when I tried to upload from YouTube. It looks fantastic though, so I would recommend watching it. It's gonna be a rush.
Rumour has it that Tommy Vercetti will be returning for this game and it has to be said that the narrator sounds a lot like Ray Leotta.

My source also told me something else that I found to be interesting and I just had to check it out. He told me that Apple would be next in the world of gaming, that they were going to do something big, and so I did a little research. Sadly, it didn't get me very far and I didn't get much information. I came across rumours of a new XBOX and Wii, the PS4 and various other contraptions that aren't likely to ever exist. The only Apple related thing I found was an iBox, which I do believe is a spoof. You can take a look at the video below.


Can you believe it, it doesn't even need a controller.

So, that's it for the mini update. Thank you to my mysterious source for the updates and I hope you guys enjoyed it. As a final question - what do you guys think about an Apple console? You think they'll make one or is that just a rumour being spread to make people excited?

2 comments:

I saw this earlier today. A-amazing. Can't wait! x

http://islandgirlinsights.blogspot.com/

Looks great, doesn't it? It is going to be awesome!

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site