Saturday 16 June 2012

10 Best Game Intros

Posted by The Control Room on 03:41

The intro to a game is probably one of the most important parts - it's what starts getting you involved in the story and gameplay, and there is nothing worse than a bad intro. Of all the games I have played there have been good and bad starts, and listed below are 10 of my favourite game intros with the video so you can watch them yourself. In no particular order, here we go.

1. World of Warcraft: Wrath of The Lich King



2. Star Wars The Old Republic





3. Diablo III





4. Skyrim




5.  Halo


6. Baldur's Gate


I know it's old, but I still love it.

7. Batman Arkham City



8. Modern Warfare 3

There's something hypnotic and intriguing about it. 


9. Fable III




10. Assassins Creed: Brotherhood




So there you have it, 10 of my favourite - and what I would consider the best - intros. Hope you've enjoyed this little update, tell us if you think there should be any other intros up here. 

Valhalla

3 comments:

I would have at least put FF7 up there, or MGS3.

FF7 was a pretty awesome intro, actually. It's so hard choosing which ones to put up. - Valhalla

Metal gear solid 3 wasn't that amazing an opening in my opinion, FF7 I agree is legendary to most

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site