Monday 12 March 2012

Valhalla's Corner

Posted by The Control Room on 14:20

Well, it would appear that my fellow bloggers were abducted by aliens and failed to inform me that they would be missing for over a week. Obviously, I wasn't invited to the abduction party and have been left wondering where in all the galaxies they are and whether or not they've been eaten or are being treated like some strange gods some weird alien race. That's actually a pretty funny image...

Artists Impression...


So, whilst they were gone I started writing the next instalment of Valhalla's Adventures in Skyrim. However, it's not finished yet and so I'm afraid you'll have to wait until next week (I'm sorry!). So, I'm sitting here on a Monday evening scratching my head and wondering what to write about. Once I manage to scrape enough money together I'll be picking up Mass Effect 3 because I know there are some of you who wanted a walkthrough and you are going to get it even if it takes us a little while. It looks really awesome and I need it on my game shelf. I really do.

Every week I'm going to be starting something new on our YouTube Channel. It's called The Bloggers Corner where my currently abducted co-bloggers and myself will be providing you with videos about all sorts of games, consoles and accessories. It may also inspire you to send us your videos with your own opinions on certain games, consoles and other technological things. Make sure you check it out - the first entry will be up this weekend with yours truly.

Now for a little bit of gaming news for all your World of Warcrafters - an it's pretty exciting. Most of you will know about the Scroll of Resurrection. You know, the one that you send to your friends and it will give them seven days of WoW time free? Yeah, there's nothing super special about that. Well, there never used to be. The Scroll of Resurrection just got ten times more awesome, Blizzard have really outdone themselves here. It will give you the incentive to send out as many scrolls as your tiny mouse can click on. What are these rewards, I hear you ask? Well, just take a look.

Send your friend a Scroll of Resurrection which can be found in the friends panel on your WoW screen, or do it from your Battle.net account.
Your friend receives it and opens it, not expecting what comes inside. Your friend will receive the following:
- a FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
- ANY character boosted to level 80 instantly (you can even make a new one)
- FREE realm/faction change to the same realm/faction as your friend (or either one)
- 7 days of game time for FREE
Yeah, you want to be receiving this in your inbox.

For those of you who send the invitation you will get an extra special gift as soon as your friend buys 30 days of WoW time. You have a choice of:
- A Spectral Gryphon for Alliance players

Bold and mighty Gryphon


- A Spectral Wind Rider for Horde players

Nice Kitty...


They're pretty good looking mounts, wouldn't you agree?

If I were you I would go out and find a player who has an inactive account and needs a scroll. Go forth and find that poor player and receive your mount! Or, go find someone to resurrect you and reap the benefits. Go on little Warcrafters, go on and find those awesome gifts!

Valhalla

2 comments:

Ah, so that's why Titus and Tanky haven't posted for a while. I see. I liked the picture of the abduction - very realistic.

I need friends on WoW who I can send this scroll to...

Yes, it's quite tragic but they have indeed been abducted. I don't know where they are or when they will return, but it's very sad.

I was able to send it to someone, just waiting for them to buy their 30 days.

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site