Thursday 22 March 2012

Mists of Pandaria Beta now live!

Posted by The Control Room on 10:49

Well, it would seem that my fellow bloggers are still missing - I reckon the aliens are planting strange chips in their necks for when they are returned to me. I was going to do a Skyrim update today, but then I realized that the Mists of Pandaria update goes live today, and whilst it may not be the best looking expansion in the world, all you Warcrafters had better try it out.



If, like me, you're a World of Warcraft Annual Pass holder you will definitely be given a place as a beta tester before they start letting everyone else in. They're doing it in waves and I'm still waiting for my email. I knew the Annual Pass would have its perks [insert evil laughter].

If you don't have the Annual Pass then there is no need to be disappointed or feel like you're going to miss out - because you're not. If you don't want to commit to a one year contract to become an Annual Pass holder then all you have to do is 'opt-in' to the beta. Clink this link and it will take you to the page that links you to your battle.net account. You know, if you do sign up for the Annual Pass you get Diablo III for free...free...free...

As soon as I get my confirmation email I'll be straight on here telling you all about what's happening in the latest WoW expansion pack. As any screens and information form this beta are allowed to be published I have every reason to show you guys just what this expansion is going to be like, and with rumours of the Cloud Dragon mount who wouldn't be excited?

2 comments:

I've gone for the opt-in. I'm waiting patinetly for my key. Have you got yours yet?

No, I haven't got my key yet. My account is only 2 years old, so I assume I'll have to wait another month or so before I'm given access. Hope you get yours soon.

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site