Wednesday 18 January 2012

2012 flick book of upcoming treats

Posted by The Control Room on 07:03

Aliens : Colonial Marines

Armored Core V

Avengers : The Game


Borderlands 2

Brothers in Arms : Furious 4

Counter Strike : Global Offensive

The Darknes 2

Darksiders 2

Diablo 3

Dead or Alive 5

Farcry 3

Final Fantasy XIII - 2

GuildWars 2

Halo 4

INSANE

Kingdoms of Alamur : Reckoning

Lollipop Chainsaw

Mass Effect 3 
Max Payne 3

Metro : Last Light

Men in Black : The Game

Minecraft (for consoles)

Ninja Gaiden 3

Prey 2

Prototype 2

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six : Patriots 

Resident Evil: Operation Raccon City

Silent Hill : Downpour

Sniper 2

Soul Calibre V

Star Trek : The Game

Star Wars Kinect

Street Fighter X Tekken

Tera

The Secret world

Tomb Raider

Twisted Metal

The Witcher 2 : Assassins of Kings

XCOM

2 comments:

Tanky, this must be you (I notice you don't use tags). I like this flickbook idea - The Control Room did a good job hiring you. Already I can see a list of things I'll be buying this year.

FF XIII-2
Minecraft
Resident Evil
Mass Effect 3

The list goes on.

Michael

Thank you I do try my best,
You have the same taste in games as myself although I would add Diablo 3 to that list as well as Bioshock Infinite as they are my key games this year, Thank you for your input it's greatly appreciated, - Tanky

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site